Originally developed for specialist applications, Cleanroom Construction Tape is becoming a popular alternative to traditional duct, insulating and masking tape.
Cleanroom tape features a special adhesive designed to remove cleanly from both hard and soft surfaces, without leaving any residue. Slightly thicker than duct tape, a unique embossed pattern also enables it to be easily torn straight by hand.
These properties make it perfect for dozens of home decorating and repair jobs, including;
- As a removable replacement for duct tape
- Masking window and door frames before plastering
- Masking tight into 90 degree corners
- Holding strips and moldings while gluing
- Joining polythene and hanging dust sheets
- Edge protection and sealing
- Floor marking and colour coding wiring
For art and craft enthusiasts, the ability to tear accurate thin strips makes light work of holding work in place. More recently, it has also become popular for resin pouring, where it’s residue free, easy release properties have made it the ideal choice. Why not tell us how you use Cleanroom tape?
Stick with Walther Strong – the only tapes you need!
Size: 50mm wide x 33m long
Insulation: To 600V